Personal data protection
Pursuant to Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – GDPR /Official Journal of the EU L 119 p. 1/, I hereby announce that:
- The controller of your personal data is Przedsiębiorstwo Wielobranżowe MAGROPOL sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Morawskiego 5, 30-102 Kraków.
For personal data protection issues please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
- Your personal data shall be processed for the following purposes:
- to conclude and perform contracts concluded with counterparties pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR (processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or to take action at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract),
- to establish contact, make arrangements, defend against and pursue claims pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR (processing is necessary for the purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the controller),
- in other cases, your personal data shall only be processed on the basis of prior consent to the extent and for the purpose stated in the text of the consent pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR (if the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes).
3) The recipients of your personal data shall only comprise entities authorised to acquire personal data pursuant to the provisions of law and entities participating in the performance of a contract.
4) Your personal data shall be stored for a period required by the provisions of law and if consent to the processing of data is given, then until its withdrawal. Data collected for a purpose associated with concluding and performing a contract shall be processed throughout the term of a contract and then until the statute of limitations for potential claims expires. Data of persons who have contacted P. W. Magropol sp. z o.o. shall be processed for a period required to provide a response and possibly to continue correspondence and then until the statute of limitations for potential claims expires.
5) You have the right to request from the controller access to your personal data, the right to correct them and the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and the right to be forgotten – the right to erase data, the right to restrict processing, the right to transfer data and the right to object to data processing.
6) You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority – President of the Data Protection Office (PUODO).
7) The provision of your personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide data may render it impossible for us to contact you and perform a contract.
8) Your personal data shall not be used as a basis for automated decision-making.